Submit a claim - Claim instructions

If you paid the Siringoringo Law Firm upfront fees for mortgage-relief services, such as a home-loan modification, and you have not already received a check for the full amount of your fees, then you may be eligible for a refund. To receive a refund, you must submit a claim worksheet so that it is either submitted online via this website, or by mail.

Please note: You are only eligible to file a claim worksheet if you have NOT already received a check for the full amount of your fees.

Documentation Icon Documentation must be provided to support your claim. Documents should be clear, readable copies, as anything you submit will not be returned to you. Examples of sufficient documentation include, but are not limited to: canceled check(s) or money order(s), eCheck receipt(s), credit card, debit card, or bank statement(s) showing payment was sent to the Siringoringo Law Firm, or Stephen Siringoringo, or an email confirmation that a specific payment was received.

How to File Online

To file online, you will be asked to provide your contact information and information about fees you paid to the Siringoringo Law Firm that you have NOT been reimbursed for. This includes the amount, date of payment, and who the payment was made to. Lastly, you will be able to upload documentation required to prove your claim.

Please ensure you have all your information ready before you start as you will not be able to save your claim and return later.

How to File by Mail or Email

If you would like to file by mail or email, download a copy of the claim worksheet. Please read the form carefully, fill it out completely, and attach your documentation. Then, mail or email the completed claim worksheet and documentation to the following:

CFPB v. Siringoringo
Civil Penalty Fund Third-Party Administrator
P.O. Box 3747
Portland, OR 97208-3747